At least Jake Arrieta can say he doesn’t go back on his word.
- San Francisco 49ers’ odds to win Super Bowl LVI
- USC’s defense dominates in 31-20 win over No. 19 Colorado
- Chicago Blackhawks at Dallas Stars odds, picks and predictions
- Hurdles cleared, Patriots head to 3rd straight Super Bowl
- Lemieux and Gretzky Part 2: Wayne’s son, Mario’s daughter act in movie together
Back in June, the Chicago Cubs hurler – who went to TCU – made a bet with his teammate Tommy La Stella, who played for Coastal Carolina. The player whose team lost in the universities’ College World Series semifinal would get a tattoo of the winning squad.
The Chanticleers claimed victory, which meant Arrieta was on the hook for a CCU tat … And on Friday, he revealed what he got:.
We’re not sure the location of the tattoo is or how large it is, although the closeup of Arrieta’s pores seems to indicate it’s not that big. And I guess the pitcher was kidding when he said he would get a tattoo that would only be noticeable under a blacklight.